Friday, July 15, 2011

Old Navy Tanks

I am a part of Crowdtap - it is a website that connects brands and consumers. Consumers are rewarded for their time and insights with free product trials (to report on), and money as well.

Anyway, I was chosen to participate in an Old Navy sample and share, to review their embellished/decorated tanks. I received a coupon to pick one out for free, and three other coupons to give to friends. Of course my friends were so excited to get them too!

I had the day off from work, so I brought my daughter (7 months) to Old Navy to use the coupon. I also had a groupon to use, and a gift card (score!) She was so good, and had fun shopping in her stroller!



When I got there, the tanks were displayed well:





There were only a few styles I was interested in:

And then we were off to the dressing rooms! I admit, I had more than the free tanks to try on. I brought in a couple of jersey dresses, a tee, a sparkly cardigan, and some athletic capris. Anyway, onward!
Although I loved the peach colored shirt, I am too pale to pull it off. 


This black tank is the one with the embellishments on the shoulder. I LOVE LOVE LOVED the material on this, super soft, and thick! But it wasn't my absolute favorite out of all the ones I tried.

I ended up with the diagonal tiered tank in black. I like it and thought it was the most flattering. Not only that, it was the one I would actually wear the most. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment