Monday, November 21, 2011

Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner

 

I am a Bzz Agent, and was provided a sample of Fekkai brand Full Volume shampoo and conditioner to try and review. My hair is very fine in texture, and gets "greasy" VERY easily. Since it is so fine, it is hard to create and/or maintain volume. Also, I struggle with dryness issues, severe static, and flyaways.
I was optimistic to try Fekkai's product. I had heard of the brand but never tried it. Before receiving my sample, I was using Pantene's shampoo and conditioner for fine hair. I was satisfied with it, but I still struggled with lots of static and flyaways. 

I noticed first that the bottle design was very sleek and simple. Minimalist, if you will. I love that! 

Next, when I opened the bottle, and took a little sniff, I closed my eyes and said, "mmmmmmm...."

Smells good! I love the scent, it makes me feel like I am indulging. It makes washing my hair an enjoyable experience. Using this product makes me feel pampered. Not like I picked up a 99 cent bottle of shampoo from the dollar store. 

After using the product for a couple of weeks, I noticed a marked improvement in my hair. I definitely notice more volume in my hair when blowdrying. Also, the product succeeds in giving my hair plenty of moisture, without TOO much so that it makes it look or feel greasy. Also, I have begun to notice the flyaways are more tame (probably due to the moisture), and less of the static problem. 

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone whose hair is similar to mine - that fine texture. Give it a try, you will love it I swear!!


No comments:

Post a Comment