Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin


I am a bzz agent and was provided samples of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin. I was excited to try this, because as far as sensitive skin goes, well...that's me. The first thing I noticed is the cleanser was milky, creamy white. When you wash your face with it, it doesn't lather up, no suds. It stays the creamy texture the whole time. Also, it doesn't have any sort of effect on your skin (no cooling or tingling sensation). It pretty much feels like you are washing your face with moisturizing lotion. But the good part about it is that it did not dry my face out (at all), very moisturizing.

As for the moisturizing lotion, I LOVE the container, so cool! The pump works great, dispenses the perfect amount. The lotion is just perfect, and works great. I used it twice a day and really noticed a difference in my skin, especially since I live in Maine and it is so dry here.

Overall, I do like the skincare line. The moisturizer is AWESOME, I absolutely love it. The cleanser wasn't my favorite, but it did improve my sensitive skin (didn't dry it out so much). Thumbs up, Burts Bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment