Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog Food

 
I am a Bzz Agent, and received a free sample of Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dog food. Well, I should say my 3 year old dog, Coda (a boxer) received a free sample.



I have not started feeding it to him yet, but I wanted to post about my views on the packaging so far, and show you some pictures of my awesome dog.

The box came very quickly, and was just big enough for the bag of food inside of it. That's great in itself, because I hate getting a huge box for tiny contents. Also, it was easy to open, I didn't have to wrestle with it. Frustration free packaging!



Once I got to the actual bag of food inside, I could tell it was a quality product just by looking at the packaging. Very clean, crisp, and clear. The great benefits of the food were listed right on the front. Also, I love that the package is resealable. Very convenient!


 
There is a helpful guide on how much to feed your dog on the side. The other side has the nutrition guide, in larger font than you will see on other dog food brands. That is because Hill's is proud of their nutrition facts (and should be). The first ingredient: CHICKEN.


 

I will post again after Coda has eaten the food. I can tell you this, he's pretty excited about the upgrade in quality!



In the meantime, check out http://www.petmd.com/mybowl, a partnership between Hill's and petMD.com that helps pet owners make better food choices for their dogs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment